[DeTomaso] What is your favorite Fun Rally event?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 15:32:38 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, my first choice wasn't listed- the drive to and from the Las
Vegas area. This roughly 450 mile one-way trip is my once-a-year test drive
where any mods I've done to Judy's long-suffering Pantera get acid-tested in
real-world use. We both have favorite sections of the drive where we can safely
stretch the Pantera's legs, check cooling ranges of both oil and water, and
simply look at the desert scenery. FWIW- J DeRyke