[DeTomaso] Winter Driving in Norway/tires?

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 31 11:47:11 EDT 2008

The last time it looked anything like this here in Uppsala I was
actually in San Fransisco :-)

Me and a bunch of colleagues were doing a bar round in short sleeved
shirts, and when I called home there had been an extreme snowfall, just
over Uppsala. My wife and kids could not open the doors, and one of the
kids had to jump out through a window with a shovel to free one of the
doors so that the rest could get out with shovels :-)

Cheers,
Thomas

That is why doors in YankeeLand (Northern U.S.) are hinged to swing in and
in Florida doors are hinged to swing out so the hurricane storm surge can
not push them open. Have many hurricanes in Uppsala?

Jim  #04091