[DeTomaso] Fwd: Notice to All Employees

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Fri Oct 31 10:16:28 EDT 2008

Also.... can't anyone take a joke around here?  I mean GEEZ.... Whats with all the Dem's and Dat's and the Rep,s and Rat,s anyway?....  :-)

Besides we all know that virtually all of our politicians are basically crooked to incompetent as well as somewhere else in between nowadays.  They are all guilty of something, some just worse than others.  I have no doubts that our fore fathers if they were here now would advocate a total revolution, including guillotines.  But we are too lazy and self centered a people overall nowadays in general to do anything meaningful or lasting about it.

Now back to your normally scheduled Pantera fodder....

Hey... how about those webbers for 351C man?.... They sure are cool.....   and expensive.....   :-)