[DeTomaso] clutch problem

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 16:28:21 EDT 2008

Art,

thanks for the reply. I had to leave for school and did not get a chance to assess for leaks. However, I believe the clutch was disengaging fully because the cluth didn't start to engage until I let out the clutch pedal a little.

I won't get home tonight until after 1130 so I will not be looking at the car until tomorrow.

Any other thoughts on what I should look for?

thanks,

John