[DeTomaso] Hp difference between efi and webers

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Thu Oct 30 12:47:44 EDT 2008

Yeah, I think that presumption may be right.

If you properly control the EFI system on that 1000cfm throttle body you
should be able to create more horsepower.  Though increasing the flow of
the throttle body is is a path of diminishing returns.  Also the flow of
the throttle body may be limited by the rest of the intake system.  So
obviously the flow of the entire intake system is the important factor,
not just the flow of the throttle body.

Obviously this is just my thought experiment and I have no real world
data to back it up.

Paul