[DeTomaso] Hp difference between efi and webers

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Thu Oct 30 12:20:50 EDT 2008

Based on your statement  below one could presume then that a 1000cfm
throttle body EFI would make as much peak horsepower as a perfectly tuned
big Holley but have the advantage of drive-ability, mileage, starting with
broader fuel mapping that cost less than most IR Webber based EFI set ups
thus making it a closer price vs peak power vs everyday usage comparison
even though the IR Webber based EFI set up has a much much better oh ah
factor.

Paul