[DeTomaso] Racy Seats

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:36:09 EDT 2008

 I've noticed recently that some of the fancy race/high performance looking seats present a problem
if you're wearing a helmet.  Even with all the high side bolsters and shoulder strap openings that would
make you think it's competition oriented, the head rest section is located for a bare head.  When I wore
a helmet it pushed my head way too forward and down.  Just something to think about & look for.
Hope it helps.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all   BBORR April 2009