[DeTomaso] Recaro Seats & Corner Weights

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Oct 29 22:53:56 EDT 2008

Michael

They are available for between $600 and $650 each in the States.  A new pair
of them sold earlier this week on E-Bay for $786.

I presently have Flofit seats.  They are comfortable and adjustable, but
heavy.  I weighed my car on four corner scales this weekend and it weighed
3070lbs.

I would like to get it under 3000lbs.  I think the seat change would take me
most of the way.  BTW, I was pleased with how close the corners and
crossweights were to one another with my adjustable Konis.

LF 655 RF 648  LR 887  RR 880  Crossweight 50%.  That was close enough for
me, I left the spring perches alone!

JT