[DeTomaso] How Do I Adjust Seatback Angle?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 12:43:56 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/29/08 9 40 16, MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

> are
> the same.   But finding these things would be next to impossible now.

Of course I wrote that before searching Wilkinson's website.   Shoulda known
better.

http://www.panterapartsusa.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?prod_id=25049C

Now, although they're pictured, there's no guarantee that he has them.   You
actually would need one right-hand and left-hand unit with the lever, along
with right- and left-hand units without the lever, making it a fairly spendy
proposition by the time you're done!