[DeTomaso] How Do I Adjust Seatback Angle?

Tmshinro at aol.com Tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 11:06:04 EDT 2008

My '73 Euro GTS seats have adjusters for seatback rake.  They have a
mechanism on the outboard side of the seats that bolts the seat bottom to  the
seatback.  There is a locking lever that allows the seatback to   hinge fully
forward to access the space behind the seat and allows for various  angles of rake
to recline the seat.

Now I'm curious to know when these seat adjustors were  introduced.   I think
I've seen pictures of these adjustors on the  Detomaso sedans.

I assume it would be difficult to adapt them to non-adjustable seats if  they
don't have the same mounting points in the seat frame.

Tom

5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)