[DeTomaso] Gas prices STOP

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:33:19 EDT 2008

to day the first snow fall, with a total chaos on the mainroads. Several 100 cars of the road....

That sounds just like TEXAS!  When we get our 1 inch of snow every ten years, the city of San Antonio
shuts down and everyone plays bumper cars.  Schools close, even military bases shut down.  It's like aliens
landed.  I thought you guys drove in snow your whole life and would be ready for it.   :)
Take care,
Michae