[DeTomaso] Swedish BMW-powered Pantera website

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Oct 28 18:17:06 EDT 2008

Bodinecc had his car alongside of mine at Rosersberg car show, I have a
picture of our cars on my site. He lives just a few km away from me.
The car really has a unik F1 like sound and he draw a big crowd at the show
reving the engine to 7 grand. It is a small engine that gives it a light
note that
is futher amplified by the "4+4 to one" exhaust which gives it a little more
rough 90 dgr note.
THe only problem is a little hard coold starting properties, due to the high
mounted injectors, that however pays it all back over 4000 rpm. That set up
together with another 8 at the head mounted injectors should make for a
very nice combination.
Goran