[DeTomaso] POCA Photo Album Update (was:AOL FTP site going away)

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Tue Oct 28 14:29:03 EDT 2008

We just completed the testing on the new album components on the POCA
web site.  It took a few extra days as we had a couple of good
implementations to sort through.

Now that we have picked a winner, we have a day or so of clean up and
configuration.  We will then open the doors.

I think you will like it.  It gives people the ability to show their
pictures of their pride and joy, their chapter events, other car events,
or any other content of value to the Pantera community.  You can create
and manage you own albums just like on Flickr, Snapfish, or other
services but without the limitations or advertizing.  It is free for all
POCA members.