[DeTomaso] Cat Wiskers & Weatherstriping

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 00:24:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/27/08 7:39:44 PM, bwerner at live.com writes:

> I am in the process of putting my car back together and I want to replace
> all the cat wiskers in both doors....

Stock Pantera door-whiskers attach with sheet metal screws driven in at an
angle and buried in the cat-whisker (in theory). Suggestion: when you replace
them, leave out the sheet metal screw in the middle of each door cat-whisker.
These routinely back out a bit, just enough to touch the glass. The vibration
from driving causes the steel screw head to leave a series of dotted lines in
the window glass; in severe cases, a scratch will result. They are not
repairable and side windows are getting scarce. Good luck- J DeRyke

Play
online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration
required and great graphics – check it out!