[DeTomaso] NPC: Losing caps on my battery

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 27 17:27:46 EDT 2008

Stock vented caps.  But with that said, I can't be sure they actually
-were- venting.  Those that blew off are now free to roam wild in the
highway.

I'll be measuring voltage later tonight to see if I can figure what's
up.  I also have an induction ammeter that I'll try (oh wait, my Dad
has those, drat!)

Asa Jay