[DeTomaso] NPC: Gas Ppool/dump2rice Watch

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Oct 27 03:41:28 EDT 2008

gudmund frøland skrev:
> Sems like gas prise are realy getting exspensiveise over there. Usualy Norway are leading when corelating prises but not this time.Here gas are 1,85$ But Nok are also wherry low for the time beeing.

Surely that is per liter, or? If so it is around $7 per gallon.

Gas is currently around $5.35 per gallon in Sweden, given the recent gas
price drop and dollar hike.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21