[DeTomaso] Book recommendation

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:52:21 EDT 2008

Check out hpmotorbooks.
------Original Message------
From: Charles Engles
Sender: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Oct 26, 2008 9:20 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Book recommendation

Dear Forum,

            I have a dumb question:  What books would you recommend for someone interested in plunging into the old car hobby?

            I have a cardiologist friend, who I seem to have unduly influenced.  He has decided he wants to ultimately buy and restore an early sixties classic American sedan.   He knows nothing of mechanics nor paint & body work.   I gave him some pointers about joining a club of like minded souls before going shopping.    I wonder if there are some books appropriate for "those who are about to begin restoration projects" without any real experience?

                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles