[DeTomaso] Book recommendation

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Oct 26 22:30:03 EDT 2008

The same book I learned cardiology from  . . . and if you want to be an
interventionalist, buy the $5. extra pamplet.

with all due respect, of course . . . .

If your friend balks at the idea, remind him how easy it is to "do"
cardiology.  and how hard it is to "do" cardiology with good outcomes.

My recommendation?  Buy a car at auction and enjoy it.  If he just needs
something to take up time, he can learn polishing at Dave's Used Ford
Emporium.

David in Durango
cardio-thoracic surgeries on special: Mon-Wed-Fri