[DeTomaso] rear deck lid struts

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 13:53:54 EDT 2008

Thanks.  When I bought the car 7 years ago I had to replace the  struts.  In
fact that was my first trip and meeting with Wilkinson.   Deck lid struts and
a lot of weather stripping and emblems.  Amazing how  fast you can spend $500.
 Anyway I remember the lecture from Steve and Bill  about the too strong
struts.  Only thing that bugs me is that they went  out.

Richard

In a message dated 10/25/2008 8:40:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,