[DeTomaso] Run flat tires

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Sat Oct 25 00:11:51 EDT 2008

We have a lot BMW's with run flats over here. These tires are very heavy and noisy. I personally don't like them. I have put Michelin Pilot's on all my cars and i'm very happy with them. Run flats use different rims, so it is not so easy to change.
Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de

In a message dated 10/24/08 1:55:04 PM, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Has anyone had any experience using "run Flat" tires  for road use?

Friends of ours bought a Corvette (think it's an '06) from a friend who had
run-flats on it and they were hoping they would wear out quickly as they hated
the ride with them and were anxious to replace them with anything else.

Judy