[DeTomaso]   Ford 4.6 modular power in a Pantera

ncpantera at bellsouth.net ncpantera at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 24 22:10:21 EDT 2008

Since this is such a recent topic, I have some questions about completeing the 4.6 conversion
that my father started.
1.  What type of headers are people using?  I know some out there have bought what seems to
be an overly priced set from Wilkenson, any other options?
2.  Do the sensors work on our old style analog gauges?
3.  Is the fuel system still plumbed from the bottom of the tank??  I thought there was someone
who had designed an intank pump on the fuel pickup tube??
4.  What type of coolant system redesigns have you used?  I plan on using the standard
two tank setup.
5.  What manufacturer of supercharger will work that will not protrude into the firewall?