[DeTomaso] Wrecked Ford GTs ( Re: Ford 4.6 modular power in a Pantera) Re early 930 turbos

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 15:24:55 EDT 2008

...and boost created while downshifting into the turns would push the front tires right off the road since there was not weight to keep it down. Wreck if you are on the gas and wreck if you are off. Only the proper balance between the 2 got you through safely.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx