[DeTomaso] Talking about Chaparral...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:58:08 EDT 2008

I still fondly remember seeing this car autocross in Florida the first
time.  A plume of sand ejecting from the sucker turbine made it hard to
watch with wide open eyes, but it was terrifyingly quick and glued to the
tarmac.

Engineers can do anything!

sean

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382