[DeTomaso] Road America Video

Torbjorn Harlem torbjorn.harlem at elverhoy.no
Fri Oct 24 10:38:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

A little bit agree with Ketil.

But he also have bad rear end grip. I think he's on the limit in some corners

In Scandinavia we call the "markers" in every corner for "Curbs".

The Pantera is much faster than the F car. Look how easy he pulls away from the F at the straights. And time after time he does it.
Dennis shows gentleman racing when the Ferrari drove "slalom" true the backmarkers.
Nice to see the F looses it, when he hit the turn, way out of race line.

The Pantera is either badly tuned (suspension) or his tires are gone.
Sure he'll drive faster than the F car. A little bit of adjusting and he'll be gone.
 Braking isn't the issue on this track. Look at the cornering speed. Dennis has to take the turnin with a speed much lower than the F.   "Wiggling" the ass" and struggle to maintain grip for best possible acceleration out of the turn.

Just some thoughts on Friday afternoon.

MD for shore has some opinions

Regards from Norway.

Torbjorn (The weather is cold, beer also)