[DeTomaso] Road America Video

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Fri Oct 24 10:02:48 EDT 2008

Isn't it wonderful, tks to the DT forum, I even improve my English for free ! Better than Berlitz :>))
Tks Dave. One strange think though : I understand what Dave says, while sometimes, I can hardly understand what language the Dawg speaks ! Is that normal ? Is this the same language ???
An F360 also has ground effect underbody, which becomes efficient in high speed turns, like in the video.
So, yes, I don't think Dennis is "coasting" ( another new word for me... )
Pat