[DeTomaso] Remote decklid release

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 01:27:49 EDT 2008

Mike, anybody,
Do you know if any of the vendors offer a remote decklid release? I seem
to have lost my push button one and replacements are expensive and hard
to find. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make a solenoid powered
one but an out of the box unit (mechanical or electric) would probably
be a lot easier.
Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley