[DeTomaso] Tire Rod Boot source

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 01:24:06 EDT 2008

If we are talking about the boots that go on the ends of tie rod,  here is
another data point:

Energy Suspension Pantera Tie Rod boots: #9-13101 trim 1/8th" from  the base
for a better fit  ~$4 each

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 10/23/2008 4:33:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 10/23/08 16 19 6, doug at silicondesigns.com  writes:

> Has anyone found a source for tie rod boots.  The  archives say that a TRW
> 36020015 fits but has anyone sourced  these?  I hate to buy new tie rod
> joints just to get new  boots.

Bobby Byars sells the GOOD boots.   They are  actually a Jaguar part, he told
me.   They are more expensive  than the crappy plastic boots that some other
vendors sell, but much  better IMHO.

Mike

Play online games for  FREE at Games.com! All of your
favorites, no registration required and  great graphics – check it out!

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com