[DeTomaso] Ford 4.6 modular power in a Pantera

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 00:25:04 EDT 2008

Mine "was" on the road  before it went off the road. Ron Demedierous from PCNC has a 5.4 that was on the road and may still be. Cole Cutler from HCI Motorsports in Sacramento is a former Pantera owner who is an engine builder. He handled my rebuild and may have a lot of valuable input regarding either engine. He has land speed record experience so he is definitely performance oriented.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx