[DeTomaso] Daughter's marriage---headlight special

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 23 23:21:26 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Yes my daughter is getting married----wow---I'm old! The wedding is next Saturday and tonight we had an issue with the wedding that may benefit 5 of you that have been looking at the AmeriSport "Cat Eye Quad" light set.  Direct link if needed    http://www.amerisportindustries.com/cat_eye_quad_light_kit  I'm offering 5 sets of lights for 650.00 a set plus shipping for a one day only deal---tomorrow. This is the best price ever for the quads. If your ready top pull the trigger, please drop me a note off line or call the shop tomorrow at 419-874-0505 for details and thanks guys for letting me spam a great deal needed for the family.

Kirk Evans    --- AmeriSport ---