[DeTomaso] ZF pull

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Thu Oct 23 22:36:30 EDT 2008

I'm still working with the images/media.  I spent a few hours this week
editing the video clips, so I'll have something to post on the website
shortly.

I need to then write the text and document the process before I forget.

But then I have not written any text for the not-so-recent Dyno Day either - frown.

Chuck

I was there, it turned out a little different than we expected - at the end we put one
of Jim's old flywheel/clutch combo's in as a sort of temp fix.  I've been hoping to
see an update from Chuck as to how everything ended up as I had to leave as they were
buttoning it up.

What's the status Chucik!?!

brent