[DeTomaso] ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 21:19:24 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/23/08 3:59:03 PM, doug at silicondesigns.com writes:

> response to the Vegas Rally survey take into account the website

Doug,

Yes, the total votes were from both mail in and online.

According to Judy McCartney we had about 300 attendees at Vegas; she'd been
worried that we wouldn't make the 300 mark but I believe with the last minute
drop in's we made it and it may have been just slightly more.

Dave,

The October Newsletter went out the last week in September so you should've
gotten it by now.   If not, check with Judy McCartney, membership person,
jpoca2 at hotmail.com to make sure she has your correct address.

Hope this answers all your questions!

Judy VP