[DeTomaso] TEXAS BIG BEND DETAILS Re: Decision on Vegas Vs Reno???????

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 17:04:58 EDT 2008

    Your Excellency,

  Big Bend is April 22-25th.....make your reservations at the Atrium HOtel (432-336-6666)...and no sir I am not kidding about that their telephone number either.

  MD
  Team Pantera Racing
  Mission Statement:  "Liberate Texas"

  ps:  MF'r (aka: Mike Frazier) is our team leader on this mission so contact him if you have any questions. He will be the eyes and ears on the ground

adin at frontier.net wrote:

Arfsir. they have workin' girls down there?

What's the damn date? 4/24ish?

Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :

> Wooot YOU say Pope?
>
> Look into my eyes.....and repeat after me
>
> "Yes Mr. Dawg I am going to bring the yellow pimp-mobile back to
> Texas and run behind the big dawgs"
>
> Woof
>
> MD
>

> adin at frontier.net wrote:
> this will be a no dawgs allowed event . . . .
>
> I heard you were just pimpin' everyone to get a turnout at BBORR.
>
> BBORR is the same weekend as my annual hooker,hot-rods and sedation
> convention in Moab and I sure hate to miss it . . .
>
> I might even have that yellow thing running by then . . .
>
> David in Durango
>

> Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :
>
>> Mark,
>>
>> Some of the TPR no club guys with a Pantera that are not on the
>> List have contacted me in the last couple days asking where this
>> year's PCNC track event is going to be held and if a decision has
>> been made yet on Vegas OR Reno as a convention site for April.
>>
>> I'm headed town to Texas to kick MF'r's ass at he Big Bend road
>> race in April and to Nevada for the NORC in May so it don't much
>> matter to me where its moved to.
>>
>> Its all good. So bottom line is where and when is the Spring
>> PCNC/POCA club track event?
>>
>> Mad Dawg Antenucci
>> Team Pantera Racing
>> "Go Fast or Go Home"
>>

>> Mad Dawg Antenucci
>> Team Pantera Racing
>> The 1st & still the only vintage race team in open road racing
>> www.teampanteraracing.com

> Mad Dawg Antenucci
> Team Pantera Racing
> The 1st & still the only vintage race team in open road racing
> www.teampanteraracing.com

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com