[DeTomaso] Decision on Vegas Vs Reno???????

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Oct 23 15:47:13 EDT 2008

this will be a no dawgs allowed event . . . .

I heard you were just pimpin' everyone to get a turnout at BBORR.

BBORR is the same weekend as my annual hooker,hot-rods and sedation
convention in Moab and I sure hate to miss it . . .

I might even have that yellow thing running by then . . .

David in Durango