[DeTomaso] Decision on Vegas Vs Reno???????

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 15:17:10 EDT 2008

Mark,

  Some of the TPR no club guys with a Pantera that are not on the List have contacted me in the last couple days asking where this year's PCNC track event is going to be held and if a decision has been made yet on Vegas OR Reno as a convention site for April.

  I'm headed town to Texas to kick MF'r's ass at he Big Bend road race in April and to Nevada for the NORC in May so it don't much matter to me where its moved to.

  Its all good. So bottom line is where and when is the Spring PCNC/POCA club track event?

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "Go Fast or Go Home"

Mad Dawg Antenucci