[DeTomaso] kinda OT

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Oct 23 14:57:15 EDT 2008

Not all of that makes gas, the gas is refined out and other Solids are used
bor motor oil, grease, plastic, etc.

I 'll look for the actual yield and post again.

Michael in Savannah.

Either way, it's amazing how it goes up and the prices changes at the pump
on the same day ( knowing that the gas in the tank had a different wholesale
price), but the crude price drops it takes weeks and weeks to fall at the
pump )  at the price crude is today, we should be paying around 1.95 per
gallon.