[DeTomaso] kinda OT

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 14:52:41 EDT 2008

I don't exactly feel sorry for the oil companies but I do understand their
public relations problems. Someone posted earlier that there are 42 gallons in a
barrel of oil. So at $140 a barrel, the raw oil costs the oil company $3.33
per gallon- before its refined and taxed by both the Feds & the States,
transported to the wholesaler (the truckers have to make a little). Then the
wholesaler tacks on his profit and the retailer tacks on his and Geeez- we have to pay
$4 a gallon? Call out the Army or the politicians (that approved the federal &
 state tax rates). They'll fix things..... NOT! J DeRyke

Play
online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration
required and great graphics – check it out!