[DeTomaso] Fw: Road America Video

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Thu Oct 23 13:53:45 EDT 2008

Is the cornering capabilities really that different between Dennis
Pantera, and the 360 challenge?
I do not think so. To me it seems like Dennis is holding back in the
turns. There is no signs that he is driving even close to the limits
On the contrary the Ferrari driver is right on the edge several times,
before he looses it in the end of the video.
Same thing with braking, it seems like Dennis likes to play it safe,
while the Ferrari driver catches up with him no matter the distance on
the straights.

Kjetil