[DeTomaso] Visit to Pat Mical's shop

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:32:36 EDT 2008

I was talking to Pat today and he said a few Montrealers are coming south this coming Sunday (10/26) to visit his shop in Tyngsboro.

He wasn't too sure about an arrival time other than a guess of 1:00 or so.

If it's any of you forum guys that are coming I'd certainly make an effort to come over and say hello if anyone could confirm an ETA. I'm trying to schedule around a possible time conflict.

Larry.