[DeTomaso] New Holley Needle and Seat problems???

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Oct 22 19:58:59 EDT 2008

Anyone running into issues with the new(ish) replacement Holley needle and seat assy's???

On my old 600cfm vac secondary carb, we've had over flowing bowls more times in the last 8-9 months than in the 27 years I've had the carb on the car!  We just pulled the carb about 2 months ago, cleaned it out, put in two new needle/seat assys, new reusable gaskets, and a new fuel filter!

Stupid thing was blowing fuel out the primary vent earlier today.....again....  Usually in the old days, it was the secondaries that would puke.... Now, it seems to be equal opportunity fuel projecting.....

Lemmeno!
Steve