[DeTomaso] Photo Hosting Site

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:31:35 EDT 2008

Thank you Orville,
  I could actually access from work...and loaded a few shots of past and present ORR cars and scenes.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa........BBORR in April> From: orville at rubyglass.com> To: detomaso at realbig.com> Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:16:54 -0500> Subject: [DeTomaso] Photo Hosting Site> > I have had a web hosting site for several years which is designed for the> purpose of Photo Hosting. This site is www.PixClix.com> <http://www.pixclix.com/> . > > I have created a folder for use by the members of this forum which will> allow posting of pictures of up to 1 Mb in size each by use of a web based> interface. Should you need a true FTP interface that can be accommodated as> well. Should you desire your own personal account and folder, please contact> me directly at Orville at PixClix.com> > In order to use the site, merely go to www.PixClix.com> <http://www.pixclix.com/> and sign in with a user name of DeTomaso and a> password of Pantera. Please note that these are case sensitive.> > I do ask that the site not be abused by posting of inappropriate material.> > Enjoy,> > > > Orville Burg, II> > GT5S #9459> > > > _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso