[DeTomaso] NPC: The Mach 1 Project begins

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Oct 22 12:23:30 EDT 2008

I found this at BJ

all several years old.

  Select <javascript:__doPostBack('GridView_Results','Select$0')> 468 1970
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429 40000.00 BARRETT JACKSON CLASSIC CAR AUCTION 1999
Select <javascript:__doPostBack('GridView_Results','Select$1')> 386 1970
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429 44000.00 BARRETT JACKSON CLASSIC CAR AUCTION 1999
Select <javascript:__doPostBack('GridView_Results','Select$2')> 633 1970
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429 52000.00 BARRETT JACKSON CLASSIC CAR AUCTION 1998
Select <javascript:__doPostBack('GridView_Results','Select$3')> 731 1970
FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429 39000.00 BARRETT JACKSON CLASSIC CAR AUCTION 1997