[DeTomaso] Tjaarda Pantera sold for $100,000

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 23:19:54 EDT 2008

 This is what I was thinking. And it puts paid to the notion that all Panteras should have original Campys or look-alike wheels, in my opinion. If Tom chose other wheels for his car, doesn't it follow that he thought they looked better on the car?? I think if he really loved the TJ Design wheels that much he would have gotten himself a set when they were available.?

Jim