[DeTomaso] Photo Hosting Site

Orville Burg, II orville at rubyglass.com
Tue Oct 21 19:16:54 EDT 2008

I have had a web hosting site for several years which is designed for the
purpose of Photo Hosting. This site is www.PixClix.com
<http://www.pixclix.com/> .

I have created a folder for use by the members of this forum which will
allow posting of pictures of up to 1 Mb in size each by use of a web based
interface. Should you need a true FTP interface that can be accommodated as
well. Should you desire your own personal account and folder, please contact
me directly at Orville at PixClix.com

In order to use the site, merely go to www.PixClix.com
<http://www.pixclix.com/>  and sign in with a user name of DeTomaso and a
password of Pantera. Please note that these are case sensitive.

I do ask that the site not be abused by posting of inappropriate material.

Enjoy,

Orville Burg, II

GT5S #9459