[DeTomaso] Panteras & Vettes

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 22:26:01 EDT 2008

I always knew I loved that guy : )))

michael frazier _red3644 at hotmail.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Panteras%20and%20Vettes&In-Reply-To=)
Mon Oct 20 11:13:14  CDT 2008

____________________________________

I think I was somehow involved in starting this debate but was unable to
participate as I soon left for the heart

of Big Bend Natl Park for a few days.  50 miles to the closest cell tower or
laptop.  Anyway....after 300 emails, here is what I think.

(http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso) > wrote:

> I think I was somehow  involved in starting this debate but was
> unable to  participate as I soon left for the heart
> of Big Bend Natl Park  for a few days. 50 miles to the closest cell
> tower  or laptop. Anyway....after 300 emails, here is what I  think.
>
> 1. Soul is in the eye and heart of the  beholder...with some exceptions.
> 2. NSXs have no soul and are  butt ugly...obvious to anyone with any
> artistic  appreciation. Good DD.
> 3. Ford hasn't made a Mustang since  '70.
> 4. Anyone who hasn't had their hair stood on end by the  shreik of an
>  LS1 or 6 at an ORR is in  denial.
> 5. Measuring air pressure does not mean there is flow.  You can have
> high pressure areas with very stagnant  flow.
> Good way to find a place for an opening  though.
> 6. The engine in my Vette is as far behind the front  wheels as my
> Pantera's engine is ahead of the rears.  Mid-engined.
> 7. Steve Hawkins is fast. He's very quiet but I've  seen him go nose
> to nose with big oil patch workers.  I like him alot.
> 8. Laurie is great. Her post about attire was  the first one I read.
> I saved it :)
>  9. It's normal for people to trash talk about Vettes. I don't know
> why, but it is. America hasn't made anything else  that
> even comes close. Little things here and there but nothing  with the
> numbers and history.
> 10. If  you limit your choices because of brand loyalty you are
> missing out. You think Ford cares about you after you  sign
> the dotted line? Hahahahahahahaha! This comes from a "Ford  guy" with
>  Bosses and Panteras in a Mustang club for  30 years.
> 11. Dennis will not make it to TEXAS in April. There  will only be 4
> Panteras there if we're lucky. The  other racers think he has to
> hold their hand or "something" and  will not come to TEXAS.
> That should do it for now. Thanks for  your time.
> Michael
> Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all  BBORR in April!

**************BUY Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD
today!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1209326865x1200539441/aol?redir=http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html)