[DeTomaso] C6 and Viper

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Oct 20 15:04:46 EDT 2008

I was hired for a Viper suspension job a few weeks ago. To day I had
it all on the drawing board. To be a little more specific, I have the entire
Viper geometry in my hands. As I allready has said, it really suprised
me. But when I Get all the numbers, springs and anti rollbars rate
things started to form a clear picture of what it all was about.

Now, I put a question out at the Corvette forum if any of their members
had the C6 suspension geometry handy. I would be interesting to see
if this car has anything in common with the Viper thinking.

The ewo cars seem to performe very much the same, but I put in doubt
that they share the same suspension geometry, maybe not even close so.

Goran