[DeTomaso] DREAM CARS

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 15:03:42 EDT 2008

Yes, I am married and have been since 2000, we started dating in 1996.  My
wife learned first hand about my obsession for my cars years ago.  I
purchased and imported the Aussie XB Falcon without her knowledge, after
all, we had the money and I am a grown man.  She went through the whole
display of  "You had better not do that again" routine, I thought of a
puffer fish trying to show the world how dangerous she could be.

So, three years later, #3468 came up for sale in Minden NV and the car was
inspected by Jack DeRyke and I bought that car too.  No, I didn't tell her
and yes she had to deal with it.  It was pretty funny seeing expression when
she saw the Pantera in the garage that night.  The cars are like night and
day, the Pantera is like sitting 4" off the ground with Detroit iron sitting
behind your neck and the Falcon is just all around comfortable.  The Falcon
seats recline to a comfy bed like position, I should know, I slept in that
car for a week when I bought the Pantera.  So much for laying down the law,
LOL.  What's funny is, she told me to sleep in the Falcon for one night, I
chose to sleep in my dream car for six additional nights.  LOL

Broke Back Bob