[DeTomaso] GM

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:31:11 EDT 2008

The Bowling Green plant closed for a week.  From that we got to no more ZR-1s are being produced and now to GM may drop the Vette.  This has come from rags that people trust.  From what I've "seen", Zr-1s are still being delivered.  Another is going to a friend in 2 weeks.
There is a bunch of this talk on the Vette forums but none of the members who work at Bowling Green or GM know anything about it.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all..............building "new" '66 Mustang 2+2s again!