[DeTomaso] the great debate

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Oct 20 13:33:35 EDT 2008

Sorta like having a cassette tape Walkman in High School and then you always
wanted a CD Walkman ( in college ) but couldn't buy it because you had no
spare money, but then later you had more money, would you go buy a modern
version of CD Walkman or get an iPod?

If the current Corvette ceases to evolve it will be the CD Walkman and there
will be an car that is the iPod as a better choice.

Plus I know that Corvette people are like Harley people it's a much a
lifestyle as a vehicle.
You are buying into the brand, there are much better bikes but none with the
, dare I say it, "Soul" of an HD.

That was the point.

Michael in Savannah

maybe a Tesla like vehicle with a 300 mile range that costs under 50K.

michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390