[DeTomaso] Thermo Switch For Radiator Fans

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Oct 20 13:11:57 EDT 2008

Mike,

I suggest that you take your switch to the kitchen and do some testing. For the radiator inlet side you want a thermo switch that turns off at a temperature higher than your engine thermostat opening temperature. For the outlet side it could be slightly lower but 60 C is way too low in any case. I run the same rating switch both in and out on my car and they turn on at 98 C IIRC.

Tomas