[DeTomaso] electrical question 73 L

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Mon Oct 20 08:50:19 EDT 2008

Are you sure that you have a good connection right at the positive
battery terminal, and are you sure that you have a good ground?  Sounds
like a classic case of  one or the other looking good but not
functioning.  I would use a jumper cabler to insure a ground, and the
other one directly to the starter motor and see what happens.
GPD4